Dia de La Muerta XI Festival & Bottle Release at our S Presa brewery.
We are going to a festival format this year (which means no more bottle share), and have lined up a killer list of Texas brewers bringing their best (many of whom don’t distribute to San Antonio normally): Austin Beerworks, Celis, The Collective Brewing Project, Eureka Heights, Hops & Grain, Jester King, Pinthouse Pizza, Real Ale, Redhorn, Saint Arnold, Spindletap & St. Elmo. We will release a beer list in mid-October.
I encourage you to read everything below… but here are links to ticketing pages:
Festival Ticket Page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dia-de-la-muerta-xi-tickets-50616011854
Bottle pre-order page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/la-muerta-2018-bottle-release-tickets-50617101112
VIP SESSION, NOON-1p, Limit 100: The VIP session will feature an extra hour, specialty beers only available during the VIP, a bottle of Balcones Baby Blue Barrel Aged La Muerta (the only way to get this bottle), a bottle of regular La Muerta 2018, and 6 pour tickets for use during the General Session.
GA TICKET, 1p-5p: Includes a bottle of regular La Muerta 2018 and 6 pour tickets.
BOTTLES PRE-ORDER: Whether or not you are attending the festival, you will have an opportunity to pre-order your bottles this year for pickup on Dia de La Muerta through November 28. Note: we will be holding back a small allocation of each variant (except for Balcones Baby Blue) for release after Dia de La Muerta. Pre-ordering bottles is a guaranteed way to make sure you get the bottles you want though.
DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKET. We will offer free non-alcoholic beverages to designated drivers during the event. DDs will NOT be permitted to purchase alcohol during the event, and a DD ticket holder must be with a VIP or GA ticket holder. DD ticket holders WILL be allowed to pick up any bottle pre-orders they may have made.
We will have a tapwall full of draft only La Muerta variants and other Freetail rarities. Each participating brewer will be bringing anywhere from 2 to 5 beers. We have asked that any brewer who distributes to San Antonio already to bring their absolute best. Breweries who do not normally distribute to San Antonio may be bringing some of their flagships, since they will be new to us.
Festival goers will be given 6 pour tickets, with more available for sale at the Festival.
The S Presa taproom will be closed to all other traffic on this day. Only festival attendees and those picking up bottles will be admitted.
You will not need to print out your ticket at home and bring it. We will have a list of attendees at the door.
BOTTLE PRE-ORDER INFO:
REGULAR LA MUERTA 18 – $12 – LIMIT 3
COCONUT LA MUERTA 18 – $13 – LIMIT 3
RYE BARREL AGED LA MUERTA 18 – $14 – LIMIT 2
BRANDY BARREL AGED LA MUERTA 18 – $14 – LIMIT 2
Prices above do not include sales tax or Eventbrite fees. However, to accomodate Eventbrite fees the prices above reflect a $1 discount versus what we will ultimately sell them for at the brewpub or tasting room.
Please pay very careful attention to all of the listed details and stipulations. There will be no exceptions to the release structure outlined below — your purchase signifies your thorough understanding of the following:
- Once you’ve selected your desired bottles and clicked “Checkout,” Eventbrite treats the registration page as a waiting room with a six-minute time limit, but it does not hold your tickets! Have your credit card ready and move through that screen as quickly as possible – the tickets are officially yours once the credit card payment has been processed
- Proxies are not allowed. The person purchasing the bottles must be the person picking up the bottles. Do not buy bottles for others, you will end up very sad
- The name entered as the Ticket Buyer must match the name on the credit card used for purchase. Conflicting orders will be deleted. When retrieving your bottles you must present your valid ID and the information must match. You may be asked to present the credit card used for your purchase upon pick-up
- To collect your bottles, bring your Driver’s License (or other government-issued ID) handy along with the credit card you used to purchase. You do NOT need to print out and bring your tickets, we will have a list handy
- No cash bottle sales will take place the day of the Festival. Any tickets not sold during the pre-sale will be added back to the allotment we are holding back to release at our brewpub or tasting room.
DIA DE LA MUERTA FESTIVAL AND BOTTLE PICK UP LOGISTICS
You will have until November 28 to pick up your bottles from our S Presa tasting room. If you do not pick them up by November 28, your bottles will be added back to our inventory and you will lose your claim to them with no refunds issued.
Bottle pick up will be during our Dia de La Muerta festival in the loading dock. The S Presa tasting room will NOT be open during the festival.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You may request a refund up to 1 day before the release. No returns or exchanges will be made after the event and bottle pickup. Purchases abandoned at the brewery after the pickup window closes will be immediately resold, all claims will be forfeited with no refund.