Two weeks ago I teased two of the beers for SMABRD’15, and today I’m here to announce the date, a few details, and announce one of the other two beers.
First, the most important thing, the date. SMABRD’15 will be on August 29, 2015.
- This will be held at our new brewery located at 2000 S Presa St, San Antonio, TX 78210. There won’t be bottles available at our brewpub on 1604. If you show up there, you’ll be sad.
- We will open our doors for the bottle share and begin distributing wristbands starting at 8am.
- Bottles will go on sale and we will begin selling our beer promptly at noon.
- We will allow the bottle share to continue until we make a “last call” for the bottle share at 1:30, and we will begin clearing all bottles at 1:45 in preparation for being open to the public at 2pm.
- We will utilize the same wristband procedures that we have in the past.
- Komorebi – Belgian-style tripel referemented on pears, 1/3 aged in Mezcal Barrels, 2/3 aged in Wine Barrels. 11.2% ABV. 900 bottles. A few kegs will be distributed, but we do not anticipate distributing any bottles.
- Peach Bexarliner – Imperial Berliner-weisse aged on peaches. 1,000 bottles. Some bottles will reach distribution, as will kegs.
- Depertado de Manzanilla – A start of our new “Despertado” series that featured barrel aged base beer focused on specialty ingredients. This one has a focus on Chamomile. 1,200 bottles. A few kegs will be distributed, but we do not anticipate distributing any bottles.
- 4th beer to be unveiled later. We aren’t ready to announce this one until we have the label completed, but I will tell you that it will have the lowest bottle count.
More details to come.